FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Larry and Wanda Heinert, CLTC
ACSIA Partners LLC
Unclear About Long-Term Care Insurance? You Have Lots of Company, Says LTC Agent Larry Heinert
Papillion, NE July 27, 2020 -- These days, there's an abundance of information about long-term care services and facilities; but knowledge of how to pay for it seems lacking. This knowledge gap was recently highlighted by The Motley Fool:
"I highly recommend this article," says Larry Heinert, an agent with ACSIA Partners LLC.
The article states: "An estimated 48% of Americans aged 55 to 64 are not familiar with long-term care insurance, according to the Center for a Secure Retirement® and Bankers Life. And that means these same people might lose out on a key opportunity to make an otherwise terrifying expense a lot more manageable."
Heinert is on a mission to help fill this knowledge gap.
As a certified long-term care insurance agent, Heinert advises on the full range of LTC planning options, which include:
- Traditional long-term care insurance through multiple carriers
- "Hybrid" policies (typically life insurance with long-term care riders)
- Worksite long-term care (portable individual voluntary plans with group advantages)
- Annuities with tax-advantaged long-term care features
- Critical illness insurance
- Additional protections including long-term care education and referrals to top care services
Heinert may be reached at http://www.myltcfinancing.com or 402-339-8643.
Heinert is a licensed long-term care insurance agent who represents the company in AZ, CO, IA, IL, KS, KY, MD, MO, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WY.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I have discussed long term care policies with other agents, but Larry stood out from all others with his LTC industry knowledge, patience and thoroughness in making sure he answered my questions.… Read More